Quality Talent is always tough to find. Orpine makes it easier. Our recruiters are trained in our unique ASR methodology that has been developed and honed for over 3 decades. Our team of recruiters throughout America’s and Asia, specialize by role type within each of our core technology markets, and also specialize in contract and/or permanent recruitment.
We are humble, versatile, disciplined and methodical. We are tenacious and look under every rock, and if at first we don’t succeed, we try again. We are well-researched and intelligent and represent your business and employment opportunities respectfully, positively and accurately. All of this means that as an employer in the digital and technology sector, you can be assured that the team at Orpine are committed to providing your business with a genuine advantage through people.
At Orpine, we help people and organizations, realize their potential. As a market leader in technology recruitment, we help you gain access to top employers nationwide and in the region. Explore various permanent and contract IT and technology jobs in Cloud, DevOps, Data Analytics, Software Engineering, Cyber Security and more.
We recognize that great candidates are the lifeline of our business, and we don’t take this for granted. We are proud to have nurtured many candidates through their careers over the past 10 years and beyond; in fact many happy jobseekers of yesterday are our satisfied clients today!
Our primary objective, above all else, is that we want you to enjoy the employment process. To make this happen, we always strive to:
- Open and honest conversations
- High visibility and accessibility to team and management.
- Build a compelling case for your consideration with our clients.
- Better compensation and benefits
Orpine contract staffing is cost-effective. Contract staffing provides companies with skilled labor in many fields. Instead of training an inexperienced worker, the client company gains access to the right candidate for the job at hand.
When a full-time hire simply doesn’t make sense, your business may start looking into alternatives. Do you trust an independent contractor? Hire a temp worker? Neither of these solutions may offer the skilled labor needed to fulfill daily demands for weeks or months at a time. Contract staffing, on the other hand, offers the same flexibility as another time-limited solution while providing several additional benefits. Here are some of the main reason’s companies invest in contract staffing services for recruitment for temporary assignments:
- Contract staffing is cost-effective. When companies opt to work with these contractors, they eliminate many payroll and all benefits expenses, rework project budgets to accommodate the temporary hire, and reduce or eliminate many administrative expenses associated with in-house recruiting and other hiring activities. Furthermore, many contractors only receive pay for the time they work. If they don’t come in, the client isn’t responsible for paid time off.
- Recruiters provide qualified talent. Contract staffing provides companies with skilled labor in many fields. Instead of training an inexperienced worker, the client company gains access to the right candidate for the job at hand. The recruitment firm takes care of all the talent sourcing, background checks, and preliminary interviewing activities to deliver highly qualified workers.